You all told me in the comments section, on Instagram, and in other ways that you loved my February Favorites post and wanted me to keep at it!
You asked for it, so here are some of my favorite things from the month of March:
- Vitamer Portable USB Charged Blender – $36 – I’m obsessed with this blender! Judging by the number of DMs I got about it when I posted it to my IG story for the first time, you’re going to be obsessed with it too! I used to make smoothies everyday on my morning break, but since I’ve changed careers, it’s been a LONG time since I’ve been a daily smoothie-maker… it’s just really hard to bring a blender to a high school, you know? This one it great, though. It fits right in my teacher bag and the top comes off the base, so I usually leave the base in my classroom and bring the BPA-free base home to fill with juice or almond milk. I bring the jar back to school, blend, detach, and drink. It’s quiet and powerful enough to mix my frozen berries and bananas without leaving chunks. It comes in three colors (I have blue), and the jar is pretty solid… I know this because I’ve already dropped it twice and it didn’t break or crack.
- Reusable Boba Straws $9 – Straws have become quite the eco-villain in recent years, so I’ve started stashing reusable ones at home and school. I typically like really thick smoothies, and these boba straws are great for them. They’re made of BPA-free plastic, and because they’re wide and dishwasher safe, they’re super easy to clean.
- Stainless Steel Straws $10 – Okay, so maybe I’m becoming a crazy straw lady, but I guess that’s a good thing. This collection of straws comes with a canvas carrying bag and a pipe cleaner. I’ll sometimes use one of these for my smoothies at school, so the pipe cleaner is super handy for clearing fruit debris out of the straw so that it actually remains reusable and blockage-free.
- Pure Enrichment Humidifier $40 – If you’ve been keeping up with me, you know I’ve been sick since mid February… yaaaay. All I have left if this cold now is a bad dry cough. When I was super congested, I bought a humidifier, and I wish I bought one years ago! It’s amazing, and now I run it daily. It’s great for my cough as well as my hair and skin. This isn’t the exact model humidifier I bought (it’s sold out), but it has the same auto shutoff feature and is whisper quiet (it’s just missing the nightlight feature mine has, which isn’t really a must for me), and it’s the same price as mine.
- Trader Joe’s Umami Seasoning $3 – This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. I saw this in the new products section at Trader Joe’s, and I was curious, to say the least. For $3, I figured it was worth a try, and I’m glad I did, because this seasoning is going on everything. Veggies, burgers, chicken, steak… I can’t get enough.
- White Lace-up Sneaker $22 – These shoes remind me of the 90s and I’m here for them!They’re comfy and they pair well with everything from shirt dresses, to shorts, to mom jeans. I’m so glad 90s styles are coming back!
- Floral Lace Strappy Bralette $9– I love a good Free People bralette, but I don’t live the price. This bralette is a great dupe – it’s just as cute, but much less expensive. As a bonus, it’s lightly lined, which I don’t find to be the case with a lot of trendy bralettes. It comes in a few different colors. I have the peach, and I’m going back for more because it is so cute and comfy.
- & 4. InstaNatural Retinol Serum $18 & InstaNatural Collagen Night Cream $19– If you read my Nightly Skin CareRoutine post, then you’re already in on the InstaNatural secret. I’m so glad I found these products. To learn more about them and how I work them into my nightly routine, see my previous post.
I hope you enjoy this month’s favorites as much as I do! Happy shopping!